BF Technologies delivers a certain part of its orders by air to any of the 5 continents
If our customer requires fast delivery of his order and is ready to spend a little more on it than shipping by sea, we will be happy to provide an estimate for this type of shipping.
Also, almost all deliveries of small equipment (spare parts, consumables or presses) are mostly delivered by air.
Having a significant network of delivery partners of this format in Europe, the USA and Australia, we easily send the client’s cargo to any airport in the world, and we can also offer delivery of this cargo to the customer’s door, if he is not able to pick it up from the airport on his own.
How is air transportation cost calculated?
- after approval of a potential order from BF TECH by the client, we know all the dimensions and weight of the future cargo and submit these parameters for the calculation to our partners (note that planes have restrictions on the height of the cargo)
- the procedure for obtaining the full cost of cargo delivery with the passage of local customs procedures, as well as insurance takes from one to several days (note that we are looking for the most favorable price for the client in the delivery of his large-sized order, therefore we receive offers directly from the air carrier, and for small parcels, we use companies like DHL or FedEx)
- after receiving the necessary data, we send the client a full offer, which will indicate the cost of the goods, as well as the options and cost of logistics and the period of its relevance
How is cargo sent using air transportation?
- after the customer has paid the cost of the goods and logistics, the cargo leaves the factory and is sent to the airport (we send a photo report of the packing and loading stage), where it will wait for the nearest plane that was booked according to the agreed order
- the order is loaded onto the plane, and we send the client all the necessary documents regarding his cargo (booking, packing list, IFS certificate for the USA, etc.)
After consistently performing these actions, the client expects to receive a notification about the arrival of the plane at the airport of his country and can deal with customs clearance of the cargo and decide the format of delivery of goods to his warehouse.
In general, there are no difficulties in this procedure, all goods are moved around the world in the same way, and even if something is not clear to the client, BF TECH specialists will always help to understand each of the stages of air delivery of our equipment!